adhesions? Help!?(COINCIDENCE!

Tue Feb 12 19:30:32 2008

From: adhesions@adhesions.org [mailto:adhesions@adhesions.org] On Behalf Of Kelly Murray Sent: Wednesday, February 06, 2008 11:17 PM To: tracy.joslin@adhesions.org Subject: Re: adhesions? Help!?(COINCIDENCE!

When I first started having problems with the adhesions,(which weren't diagnosed yet) I would get a blue-green liquid discharge.  I really didn't know where it was coming from.  Every time I mentioned it to a dr., they would look at me like I was loco. One day I actually took a pad that had it one it to a Urologist that had been treating me.  He had nothing to say.  I wonder if he thought I put food coloring on it.  I don't know but I believe now that since my intestine was connected to my pelvic area, vaginal area that maybe there was a infection or it was actually intestinal fluid. So know that you are not the only one.  Every once in a while now, I have it.

>----- Original Message -----
From: IAS Admin (Tracy) To: Multiple recipients of list ADHESIONS Sent: Wednesday, February 06, 2008 6:02 PM Subject: adhesions? Help!? From: kmturner8602@comcast.net (tncutiekat) Subject: adhesions? Help!?

I had a hysterectomy years ago and have been told by my doctor that I probably have adhesions.  I have experienced adominal pain off and on but recently I have become concerened.  I get bloated after eating just a small amount of food.  If I eat too much I get severe pain in the areas where I had surgery, including the sight of incision.  I won't have a bowel movement for days (sorry for being so descriptive) and when I do it's usually horrible.  The past two days it has been a bright blue/green and has even turned the water in the commode this color.  Has anyone experienced this before? I am afraid to go back to the doctors because I am afraid he will think I'm crazy.  The last time I went in for pain they told me that I should take ibuprofin and if it gets worse to go back.  I have also gained 10 lbs in the past month but have tried to eat chicken and fish etc.  Has anyone else experienced this?

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: