IBS HAS GOTTEN SEVERE!!NEED HELP!!!

Sat Oct 6 18:59:54 2007

From: adhesions@adhesions.org [mailto:adhesions@adhesions.org] On Behalf Of rjtucker@peoplepc.com Sent: Wednesday, October 03, 2007 9:20 AM Subject: Re: IBS HAS GOTTEN SEVERE!!NEED HELP!!!

Hey Dawn, One thing you want to be very careful about is the presence of diarrhea in conjunction with "swollen" or distended bowel. One of the things that can indicate is that you may be rather developing a mega-colon and the only thing that is getting around the solid stool is the diarrhea. Have you had an x-ray to prove that your bowel has no solid content in it? Before you get approved for the use of Lotrinex, you need to make sure you've requested a bowel series (x-ray). Also, there are bacterial and ricchetsial causes for IBS. Have you participated in a breath analysis yet? You may instead really need an antibiotic or the special formula they're using for IBS. Here's a web site address to research this information. It comes from the GI Motility Research Services of Dr. Mark Pimentel at Cedars Sinai Medical Center in Beverly Hills. Hope this helps. Print it off and ask your doctor to read it and consider trying the treatment.

Reba    -------Original Message-------   From: IAS Admin \(Tracy\)Date: 10/1/2007 6:10:49 PM To: Multiple recipients of list ADHESIONS Subject: IBS HAS GOTTEN SEVERE!!NEED HELP!!!   Sender: wmawhir@yahoo.com (Dawn Crull) Subject: Re: IBS HAS GOTTEN SEVERE!!NEED HELP!!!   >WELL SINCE MY SURGERIES IT HAS NOW BECOME SEVERE IBS.. THAT
>IS WHAT THE DR. SAID LAST MONDAY. I GET DIARREHIA FOR
>ABOUT A WEEK AND I MEAN ALL DAY LONG.. SO I AM DRINKING
>TONS OF WATER SO I WONT DYHYDRATE. WHICH I DO VERY EASLY.
>AND AT THE DRS. OFFICE HE DECIDED WHEN HE DID MY EXAM
>AND SAID HE COULD FEEL HOW SWOLLEN MY BOWELS WERE THAT
>HE WANTED TO PUT ME ON A MED THAT THEY TOOK OFF THE MARKET
>CALLED LOTRINEX.(SP) HE IS TRYING TO GET ME APPROVED FOR
>IT BECAUSE THE PHARMACEUTICAL COMPANY THAT MAKES IT WILL
>NOT ALLOW IT TO BE PRESCRIBED TO A PATIENT UNLESS IT IS
>FOR SEVERE DIARREHIA.. WHICH IN MY CASE I HAVE.. WELL I
>CALLED TODAY AND THE NURSE SAID IT WILL STILL BE ANOTHER
>WEEK BEFORE THEY GET THE APPROVAL PAPERS BACK. SO I AM
>ON LONOX AND BECAUSE IT IS TO JUST STOP DIARREHIA AND
>NOT FOR IBS IT ONLY WORKS FOR A SHORT TIME..
>
>WHAT I WOULD LIKE TO KNOW IS HAVE ANY OF YOU TAKEN
>LOTRINEX AND HOW LONG DID IT TAKE YOU TO GET IT OR AM
>I THE ONLY ONE HAVING THIS PROBLEM... HELP ME PLEASE..
>I HAVE WROTE AND ASKED QUESTIONS BEFORE AND USUALLY IT
>HELPS... SO PLEASE LET ME KNOW........YOUR FRIEND NICKY
>
>--
>YOUR DISTANT FRIEND AND FAMILY ALWAYS...

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: