Re: My mother.

From: Marlene Wheeler (
Sun Aug 19 16:42:23 2007

Sara, I'm so glad you are concerned about your Mom. Going to this sight is a start

at trying to help her. Does she have a good Pain Doc? Go to He is a doctor in Pennsylvania who might be able to help her. He specializes in taking care of adhesions. Since you are in Maryland you wouldn't be too terribly far away. You probobly should talk to your Mom about all of this and let her know that you are trying to help her. She might be excited about that. Good Luck. Marlene

>To: Multiple recipients of list ADHESIONS <>
>Subject: My mother.
>Date: Tue, 14 Aug 2007 19:47:22 -0500
>Sender: (Sara)
>Subject: My mother.
> My name is Sara.I am from Maryland and I am fifteen years old.
>My Mother has adhesians....also she has scoliosis. She's on so much
>pain medicine it's impossible for her to function. She lies in bed all
>day claiming to feel like knives have been stuck inside her. She is the
>most wonderfull,hardworking woman you will ever meet. However recently,
>she doesn't remember conversations we have had...she doesn't even know
>what's going on due to the constant pain medication. Im so desperate to
>look for a cure or something to stop her pain. A close friend of hers
>who had adhesians committed scuicide last April.Is there a surgury?Is
>there any thing?I've just started on my search.Please send me any links
>or advice as to what I should do.

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: