Re: Doctor in DC or Northern Virginia

From: Debbie (
Mon Jun 11 21:51:34 2007

JMoore4877 states:

<<I am not having much luck in CA.>>

Please see my post recently mentioning doctors in California, specifically Dr. Andrew Cook in Los Gatos, CA. If you haven't already done so, he's an excellent doc, highly skilled in treating pelvic adhesions, endometriosis and pelvic pain in general.

Best of luck to you.


At Thu, 7 Jun 2007, IAS Admin wrote: > >From: [] On Behalf Of > >Sent: Tuesday, June 05, 2007 5:10 PM >Subject: Re: Doctor in DC or Northern Virginia > >I am so sorry to hear about your Mom.  I wish I know a doctor, I am not >having much luck in CA.  There doesn't seem to be anything that can be done >for adhesions except continuous surgeries

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: