Surgeon in Phoenix

Mon May 21 19:05:42 2007

From: adhesions@adhesions.org [mailto:adhesions@adhesions.org] On Behalf Of Kelly Murray Sent: Wednesday, May 16, 2007 9:24 PM Subject: Re: Surgeon in Phoenix

Shali, I am not sure if you find another surgeon in Phoenix that you are going to get better.  You might be better for awhile but it will probably come back. I don't know if you have gone to a pain management dr to see if you can get relief. I have been on here a few years and time after time  people just keep going for more and more surgery and are still in the same shape or worse. They are using spray gel in Germany.  I went there.  There are people that are cured and others that aren't.  It is a gamble.  I have the adhesions back but I believe that I am better off then if I would have went somewhere else. Please do not keep having surgery after surgery.  You will just keep getting worse.  Find who is using Spray Gel and try it or go to a good pain management dr. ________________________________________ Reply-To:  adhesions@adhesions.org ________________________________________ To:  Multiple recipients of list ADHESIONS <adhesions@dns.obgyn.net> Subject:   Surgeon in Phoenix Date:  Wed, 16 May 2007 17:44:24 -0500 >Sender: shalix@rraz.net (Shali)
>Subject: Surgeon in Phoenix
>
>Can someone direct me to a surgeon[s] in Phoenix that I can contact to
>see if I can get someone to work on me? Ive been thru 8 surgeries and
>need another immediately.  I dont have the energy to weed out the 99%
>who wont help.  Thank you, Shali
>

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: