What kind of Doctor

Tue May 15 17:08:35 2007

From: adhesions@adhesions.org [mailto:adhesions@adhesions.org] On Behalf Of Rebecca Mitchell Sent: Monday, May 14, 2007 7:36 PM Subject: Re: What kind of Doctor

Linda,   I forgot you may want to try also investigate a TENS unit, this form of therapy did help to re-route my pain while it was in use. Pain relief just doesn't last very long.  

>----- Original Message ----
From: IAS Admin (Tracy) <tracy.joslin@adhesions.org> To: Multiple recipients of list ADHESIONS <adhesions@dns.obgyn.net> Sent: Monday, May 14, 2007 6:27:55 PM Subject: What kind of Doctor Sender: LSego25@sbcglobal.net (Linda) Subject: What kind of Doctor

Hi Everyone! I'm new and I just found this site and I was reading so fast because I can't beleive I'm not alone.  I've had 3 surgeries the last in August 06 and I'm in Chronic pain my Gyno is doing another ultra sound to show me what is left of the ovary does not have a cyst.  He was supposed to remove it the last lap.  I had but it was attached to my wall and I was loaded with adesions so he burned it.  Adhesions are so bad I feel like I never had a hysterectomy and both ovaries are still there with cyst.

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: