My surgery with Seprafilm did not work

Thu May 3 18:09:05 2007

From: adhesions@adhesions.org [mailto:adhesions@adhesions.org] On Behalf Of WendyEbbe3@aol.com Sent: Thursday, April 26, 2007 4:47 PM To: tracy.joslin@adhesions.org Subject: Re: My surgery with Seprafilm did not work

Denise, I know exactly how you feel.  I guess the only thing that keeps me going is the fact that I have two girls 18 and 15 that still need me.  I keep hoping that one day they will find a cure for this.  I'm at the point where I go into my clinic once or twice a week for shots because the pain pills don't always take care of the pain for me.  I know that I'm about at the point where I need someone to go back in and remove the adhesions but no surgeon wants to go back in.   Wendy

Subj: My surgery with Seprafilm did not work Date: 4/26/2007 4:26:23 P.M. Central Daylight Time To: adhesions@dns.obgyn.net Sent on:    From: dmg7868@sbcglobal.net (Denise) Subject: My surgery with Seprafilm did not work

I posted on here about my last surgery I had last month, I know for sure the surgery did not work with the Seprafilm.  I am in pain, just like before I had surgery. I knew there was a chance the seprafilm would not work. Anyway, I have been depressed.  I feel like now I have to accept that I WILL have this pain forever.  Even though I am on pain meds, they never fully get rid of the pain, they just take the edge off. I am so bummed out. This made 8 surgeries in 3 years now. I guess I want to know how you guys live your life knowing that you will always have this pain with adhesions, and be happy. Before I always had hope, that kept me going, now I feel there is no hope to get rid of these adhesions, so what I want to know is how do you live day to day without being so depressed and sad. My pain is so bad most of the time, and I know it effects my husband and 8 yr old son.  (mom never feels good). I pretty much never feel like doing anything, unless I have to, and that sucks! Anyway, I had to vent, because I know all of you understand where I am coming from. I will take any advice and tips any of you have to give me. Thankyou-Denise

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: