adhesions - disability

Thu Apr 19 18:31:26 2007

From: adhesions@adhesions.org [mailto:adhesions@adhesions.org] On Behalf Of D. Tigoudar Sent: Wednesday, April 11, 2007 10:38 PM Subject: Re: adhesions - disability

Congradulations!!!!!!!!!!   I had my interview with the judge in November 06, After the New Year I called my attorney and he said that it did not look good because people that are usually approved find out no later than 60 days from the date of their interview date. I called SSI myself because I havent received anything not even a letter, they told me that there hasnt been a decision on my case yet. I was so happy to heat that. I just keep praying. I had to file for food stamps yesterday and have had my house on the market for 3 weeks now the car has been gone since January and there is no more savings or 401K. I am really hurting so I hope I get some news like yours. The peace of mind that comes along with that approval. I used to not see myself from going from $2500/$3000 a month to $800 now it would be kinda like winning the lotto. I wish you all the best, pain free days and peace of mind!   Tammie

"IAS Admin (Tracy)" <tracy.joslin@adhesions.org> wrote: From: adhesions@adhesions.org [mailto:adhesions@adhesions.org] On Behalf Of derek thoreson Sent: Sunday, April 08, 2007 10:32 PM Subject: Re: adhesions - disability

Keep your hopes up! I just recieved ssdi in February for my adhesions.  I applied in March of 2005.  I live in Texas and everything ran pretty smooth.  Wishing ya'll the best of luck!

derek and linda

> Date: Thu, 5 Apr 2007 08:11:13 -0500
> Sender: jangens@impishnet.com (jan)
> Subject: Re: adhesions - disability
>
> I applied for soc.security 1/05 and have thus far gotten through
> the first and second denials.
> My lawyer is confident though that I'll win at my hearing.
> According to Social Security, the hearings happen about 19
> months after the hearing application is logged.
> This is the standard turn around time in my area, in
> Washington State, your location may be different.
> Maybe I'll have a better answer in July '08...
> (And hopefully they'll get to my hearing sooner than that)
>
> Wishing everyone pain free days!
> Jan

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: