Re: adhesions

Wed Dec 6 18:58:05 2006

I have got so depressed over kaiser since they perforated my intestine in 2003 they dont think they are at fault that it was a risk of surgery and i should explore my options for treatment. they did it to me and dont want to pay me for their mistake they dont think the dr was at fault I know it wasnt intentional, but she did make a mistake which causes adhesions to cause bowel obstructions, and stomach pain, digestive problems etc. I had adhesions from ovarian cancer 10 years ago but those adhesions did not cause bowel obstructions at all, until My surgery in October 2003. that surgery has me with these tough fibran adhesions that cause these problems i had surgery in March 2004 & july 2004 for adhesions none since, but sometimes i feel really depressed when I never know what i eat makes it hurt, and cause diarrea, or pain. Sometimes i dont want to live anymore but I have a son to raise. I feel everything you all feel, I live in calif and have been on my job as a clerk at medical clinic for 12 years, they have been there for me cause i was off work for almost a yr frmom 2003-2004. the docs say that as long as i have adhesions i will hv obstructions for life, and there is nothing they can do but give anti spasm meds and pain meds, I dont like pain meds they make me feel invisible, and i cant work. I dont know if there is anyone else out there who got obstructions from error during surgery if so please email me. We all need to get together and write to our senators to get some time of cure or help, we cant be left out to figure it out on our own. Please email me anyone with any advice. Ksj6968@aol.com. karen. ps i did receive an email from someone regarding ARD if anyone wants to read it please email me it offers some solutions.

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: