Surgery yesterday...

Mon Dec 4 10:38:46 2006

From: adhesions@adhesions.org [mailto:adhesions@adhesions.org] On Behalf Of jeannec1@optonline.net Sent: Wednesday, November 15, 2006 9:07 PM To: tracy.joslin@adhesions.org Subject: Re: Surgery yesterday...

Hi Cindy....I am glad to hear that your surgery is over. You will find that you will feel better faster after a laproscopy, but remember, you need to give your body time to heal. I suspect that your Doctor did the laproscopy rather than a laprotomy because there is a lot of research to support the idea that there is less of a chance of creating more adhesions with the laproscope.   I am a long time fellow suffer of adhesions, and my last surgery was three years ago, also a laproscopy. My Doctor also said it was one of the worse cases he had ever seen. I am happy to say that I have had three wonderful years since. There are days that I have some pain, but I am sooo much better that words cannot describe the difference . I am working and enjoying my life, as I hope you will too.   Wishing you lots of luck......................Jeanne   W  

>----- Original Message -----
From: "IAS Admin (Tracy)" Date: Wednesday, November 15, 2006 9:32 pm Subject: Surgery yesterday... To: Multiple recipients of list ADHESIONS

> Sender: cmccoy@woh.rr.com (Cindy McCoy)
> Subject: Surgery yesterday...
>
> Hello ALL:
>
> I had adhesion removal surgery yesterday by my long time ob/gyn.
> I
> really wanted a laparotomy because I felt she would be able to
> see every
> nook and cranny but she ended up doing an open laparoscopy. I
> have a
> belly button incision and an incision on my left side.
>
> I am told my abdominal wall was one long adhesion. I also had
> adhesionsthat went into my vagina. This confuses me since I
> have had a
> hysterectomy and I have a cul-de-sac. Does anyone know how they could
> be attached to my vagina?
>
> Right now I feel like I've been run over by a mack truck! I
> can't cough
> or clear my throat like I want to. My friend is bringing me
> over her
> abdominal belt to help give me support. I love those things!

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: