Lost for Words!!! I'm just tired of pain!!

Mon Dec 4 10:36:29 2006

Hi, I am a 27 year old with a husband two daughter and a little dog. I wish my life was normal but ever since I was 16 years old I have had pain. It started on my right lower side. I got married when I was 18 I had my first surgery in 1999 to remove dead tissue and a twisted cyst from my right ovary. Well then I had numerous surgeries after that needles to say I did have my kids at an early age 18 and 20. I am glad I did because I had a total hysterectomy at the age of 23 but that still did not stop the surgeries, i just had my last surgery in Aug 2006. i got a appendectomy and they removed a peritoneal tumor but really it was a ball of adhesions.I ask my husband every week why are you still hear, I cry every night because I am in excruciating pain on my right side. i have pressure when I stand and sit for 5 minutes. I am going to see a pain management doctor on Monday Nov 13. I take so much pain medication now that what I have is not strong enoug for the pain. I just want to give up, but I fight everyday because of my kids. I tell you this is so hard for me, i have had to give up my career i just filed for SSDI, i am so so depressed i don't want to leave the house any more. I don't even really have friends. I don't really have much of a life. I feel like I went to school for nothing. I know after reading many post that many of you know what i am going threw. I just wish I did not have to live like this. I have had a total of 10 surgeries i think. i bet it does not even stop there. well I hope I can find a buddy to talk to.

PS

Is there any one on here from Ohio?

--
Brandy

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: