Re: Flare up again!

Mon May 1 21:50:09 2006

I am not sure how to post Ihave never seen one of mine but I am trying again. I am worried right now. Here's my history and I will try and make it short. In 2002 I was in extreme pain and I had laproscopic surgery to remove

what was suppose to be an ovarian cyst. Well it wasn't I had adhesions. While I was under I also had my 2nd set of cervical biopsies. Since then I had another child. With all the GYN problems I haven't been back since my 6 week check up. He is now 2 1/2. Well the pain started again. So I went back to the doc. A new once since I have recently moved. SHe is just a PCP but she is great. Well anyway I had my anual pap (which was long overdue) and described my history and pain I am currently in. Well had an ultrasound with

nothing found of course and then had to have more cervical biopsies. Results

back from that not good and since I want no other kids consulted with surgeon and will have a hysterectomy on May 8th. They are going to do a total vaginal with no incisions and they will leave my ovaries. I am thankful that I won't have to have anymore periods since they only make matters worse but I am worried about my adhesions. They are not going to remove them unless they are attached to what they are taking out so I am going to go through all of this and still have pain when it's over. I am trying to think positive but it's hard. And no one understands. I will be fine one day or even one hour and the next I am in tears and just want to lie down in a ball and cry. It comes and goes and just within the last couple of weeks it is starting to affect my bowels. I dont' know what I expect I just needed to vent. THanks for listening to my long windedness.

Robyn":)~

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: