Re: chances of adhesions returning?

Fri Apr 14 22:07:12 2006

Christina, You will know that the adhesions are back when you start having pain. Although, you are still healing from your hysterectomy and will have some pain from that. When I had my hysterectomy in 95, it took me almost a full year to fully recover and feel like myself again. If a barrier was not used on you during your hysterectomy, I am sure that your adhesions will return. There is no set time on when you will start having problem. Adhesions start forming as soon as 30 mins after surgery and continue to grow for 7 days. As the adhesions age, they become dense and start pulling on what ever they are attached to. I don't really consider myself an expert, but I got adhesions from my first c-section in Oct 83 and suffered until June 03 when I went to Germany and had surgery with Spray Gel. On my "2nd look lap" a week after the Spray Gel was used on me, I was found to be adhesion free. I am back to living a "normal" life, a life with out the constant pain of adhesions and so many other problems related to adhesions. I hope I answered your questions with out scaring you. email me any time with questions. robin M

At Wed, 12 Apr 2006, Christina wrote: >
>hi everyone, i just joined and here is a little of my history. I had an
>emergency c-section with my first child at 23 (i am now 32), at 24 i was
>having a lot of pain with my periods so my dr, whom i love and trust and
>now have been seeing for 13yrs now)

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: