chances of adhesions returning?

Fri Apr 14 22:00:55 2006

From: adhesions@adhesions.org [mailto:adhesions@adhesions.org] On Behalf Of Kelly Murray Sent: Thursday, April 13, 2006 12:37 AM Subject: Re: chances of adhesions returning?

You will more then likely get them back. I had a lot of pelvic surgeries and a Hysterectomy and have problems from the top of abdomen down to pelvic area.

>----- Original Message -----
Sender: christinaM142@hotmail.com (Christina) Subject: chances of adhesions returning?

hi everyone, i just joined and here is a little of my history.  I had an emergency c-section with my first child at 23 (i am now 32), at 24 i was having a lot of pain with my periods so my dr, whom i love and trust and now have been seeing for 13yrs now), did a laproscopic surgery and found endo and a thick band of adhesions connecting from my uterus to my bladder.  he removed the adhesions and endo and put a protective barrier down to try and stop the adhesions from reforming.  when i was 28 i had another c-section done and he found a lot more adhesions but decided to leave them there because they weren't really bugging me that much

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: