I have a question.....

Sun Apr 2 22:02:20 2006

From: adhesions@adhesions.org [mailto:adhesions@adhesions.org] On Behalf Of Kelly Murray Sent: Thursday, March 30, 2006 4:09 PM Subject: Re: I have a question.....

Lauren, I know exactly what you mean.  I don't go and I have so much pain, (especially in the back) then when I do, it wipes me out from all of the "pulling" from the scar tissue. I have tried several things, (stool-softener, colon-ease, Senna, GlyColox) You could go to a health food store and buy the Colon Ease.  It helped me for awhile with little pain but now it doesn't do much for me. I think it is better to go because you can get blocked or have other bad health issues. Maybe since you work, you can try to eat a low-fiber diet during the week and then use your prep on week-ends. Low fiber probably isn't good for us but if I eat high fiber and don't go to the bathroom then it is worse. Kelly

>----- Original Message -----
From: citi_gal@yahoo.com (lauren) Subject: I have a question.....

I learn so much form this site.  I to suffer with consipation and this past time it was nearly 14 day since a bowel movement.  I took laxatives for 3 days then...well other prep items.  I just have a question how do any of you deal with the pain while you can't go and then the pain after you go? I suffer so much that I lay in bed all weekend, because I work during the week I do nothing about not having a BM but by time weekend rolls in I am laid up.  If anyone can help I need my life back, because I feel my family is losing faith too.

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: