Oxy Powder for constpation

Wed Jan 11 18:57:38 2006

Well its been I while since I posted. Had surge in 03 from dr cook. did great till sept o5 Now Im a mess again!!! verrrrry clogged up!!! My friend just gave me Oxy powedr to try,(oxypowder.com) nad it seems to be working??? I have been on Lactolouse didnt work, herbs etc... and enemas that helped a little, so Ill let you now how this does!! It seems like it s helping???

I had a colonic done a few weeks ago, and that did help alot , I was in pain the next day tho, alot of cramping!!!

Man this Disease SUCKS!!!!! Im am sending a copy of my video from my last surge with a letter to Oprah!!! Im praying shell do a show on this!!! I think if she did, it will really help us!!! can u all imagine, an audiance full of us sharing our stories!!! who knows??? Myabe some DRs with hearts will go Pro Bono and do the surges we desperatley need just to have a BM!!!

I know that surge is a Last resort.. and some feel that we R crazy to eeven consider it, but let me just say, after my surge with DR cook, I went BM every day a few times aday with NO PAIN and No Strain!!!! So, If sugre gives me relief from this Hell. then Im all for it JMO:) Cathy

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: