Adhesions in upper abdomen???

From: International Adhesions Society (tracy.joslin@adhesions.org)
Sat Nov 19 20:40:57 2005

From: adhesions@adhesions.org [mailto:adhesions@adhesions.org] On Behalf Of Linda Looman Sent: Friday, November 18, 2005 9:21 AM Subject: Re: Adhesions in upper abdomen???

I to have been passed off to so many drs that I could not tell you haw many I have seen. After 17 operations I am now doing what thay are calling adominal wall therpy instead of getting trigger point injections every other day I am now getting them once a week.

I am reacently experiancing very bad bloating and swelling in my adoninal area from just under my ribs all the way down. On the 26 of Sept I had to have rotater cuff repair and it could not be done orthoscopic it is now 8 weeks later and I have a frozen sholder.

I am going to be put to sleep to manipulate it. The dr said quote ( I am going to try to break the adheasions away ) The orthopedic dr said that it is the body tissue make up of some people tthat the adheasions form. This is not a normal condidition. It is a deasease that few people get this severe. Any way the injections I get are trigger poing into the pelvic mucles on both sides 3 of them and several on the outside. This numbs the area so that they can do deep tissue massauge to try and break away the adheasions. I have also tried again to get sosial scurity disabilty. This time I got a lawyer to help with the process. I have one of the cases they have ever seen.

I am sure that you all have been told the same. and I beleave that when they do not know what to do they pass you on to some one elst. It is like a bad work. When I get unconfortable like I am now with this bloating I do not know if it is an adheasion problem side affect or something else. It could be the steriod injections into my belly. But now I am afraid to go to the dr. I do not want to be told theres nothing wron it is just gas . It could very well be but if it is it is not moving down very fast. I have noticed that I do not want to eat very much now because it get much worse when I eat. I have yet to tell the dr this but I will when I go on Monday I just wanted to know if any one else felt like this.

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: