Re: What to do???

Sun Aug 14 21:26:49 2005

Dear Chad; Hello. My name is Valerie and I have been suffering from chronic pelvic adhesions since 1978, with the disease becoming very severe in 2001. I, too, have had many surgeries, 6 so far. My last surgery was in January of

this year. In response to your E-mail, yes, you could very well have adhesions. This is very common among both men and women. Unfortunately, adhesions do not show up in any kind of scan, X-ray, or ultrasound. The symptoms that you are experiencing are very similar to my own symptoms. I experience the pulling and burning sensations where my gallbladder used to be as well, which can be quite uncomfortable. But my worst symptoms are in my lower abdomin where I have very intense pain and aching along with severe

bloating. I have problems with alot of pain after I urinate and have bowel movements. Sometimes the adhesions cause kinks in my intestines causing me to have surgery to remove them. My pain is severe enough that I can no longer work and God has blessed me with disability benefits. I am sorry to hear that you have been through so much in your life. However, I am glad that you are not experiencing severe discomfort. This is a blessing. If you do have adhesions, these scar tissues usually grow and become more severe over time. (They even have their own blood supply). Also your discomfort will become severe. I hope that I have been of some help to you and I pray that God will bless you with pain-free days and His comfort. Take care and God bless you. Sincerely, Valerie.

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: