Re: Adominal and Pelvic Adhesions causing one kidney to have died.

Tue Aug 9 21:03:01 2005

Dear Karen; I am so sorry to hear of the trials that you are going through. I am very aware of Dr. Kruschinski and here is some information about him. Dr. K is a wonderful and kind person. I have E-mailed him several times and I have also E-mailed many of Dr. K's previous patients who have said nothing

but great things about Dr. K and the procedures that he performs. If you go to Endogyn.Com, you will find all of the information about Dr. K that you will need. Out of the many previous patients of Dr. K's that I have spoken with, only 1 patient still has breakthrough pain, and another had to go back

to Germany for a third operation. The rest of these patients are either fully cured or alot better than they were before their surgeries. All together the trip to Germany will cost about $15,000.00 to $17,000.00, and this includes air fare, passport, apartment in a cute little village, the clinic, 2 surgeries, (the second surgery is performed a week after the first

surgery to make sure that all of the adhesions are gone), for your hospital stay, and for the Spray-gel that Dr. K applies to the remaining organs. I realize that this is alot of money. Right now I am trying to collect the money through church, ect. I know that it will take a while for me to get the money together but it is worth it to me to go to Germany for these surgeries. So far, I have been through 6 surgeries to remove these adhesions, and each time the scar tissues have returned. My last surgery was

a laparotomy last January, and already my adhesions are getting so bad that I know that I will be needing another surgery pretty soon to free-up my few remaining organs. If fact, I will probably haveto have one more surgery here

in the states before I will be able to go to Germany to see Dr. K. Although I have lost a baby, my fallopian tubes, ovaries, uterus, appendix, and gallbladder to this disease, I do still have both of my kidneys. I pray that Jesus Christ will wrap His loving arms around you and that He will give

you strength and courage during this time! please feel free to write back to

me any time at VJonesReno@HotMail.Com. I hope that I have been of some hope and comfort for you. Take care, and God Bless you. Sincerely, your fellow sufferer and sister in Christ, Valerie Jones.

>Sender: khn079@aol.com (Karen)
>Subject: Adominal and Pelvic Adhesions causing one kidney to have died.
>
>I had a cancer back in 2002, appendicial cancer primary metastic to the
>ovaries with a kruckenberg tumor.was operated treated and cured. Nov.
>04 started with problems of right kidney, had uretic stent
>inserted.problem was scar tissue on the ureter tube.

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: