Scared and in search of some help

Sat Jul 16 16:27:43 2005

Hello,

I am in dire need of some help. I have been sick for 10 yrs with this excrutiating pain. Doctors just sent me on my way telling me to take some prozac and do some yoga....find a little inner peace. This pain is mindblowing. It is on my left side starting about 2 inches from my belly button going sideways. It feels like an open wound is there and someone is pouring alcohol on it and pulling my organs and twisting them around their finger while fiercly pinching my colon.

There are times when I feel like I am going to pass out... it takes my breath away. For awhile the pain went away but came back after I had my daughter. I was diagnosed with Celiac disease ( an autoimmune disorder affecting The small intestine). I Changed my diet to a gluten free diet which is a must. The pain still there. I was finally diagnosed with endometriosis...I had a lap in 6/04...now for the past 6 months it is slowly coming back with a vengeance.

It does seem like it starts around my cycle and will let up for 2-3 days and then hit hard a week or so after my period ends. When it used to kill me before it hurt everyday.

But it starts around my cycles until the days run together and then It seems like it has no rym or reason. The doctor did find adhesions but I am pretty sure he said that was not what was causing my pain. Does this sound like adhesions to you? If so, does the Germany clinic really work. I am scheduled for a hysterectomy in 2 weeks and am terrified now that

I've read some of your submissions. I have too many diseases already. What is pain management...who do I look for and what meds work. I have taken nothing but with a 2 yr old I need something to help keep me up to par. Any help, anything at all would help so much.

Thank you so much,

--
Nikole

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: