Looking for doctor in Or

Tue Jun 21 21:53:04 2005

Hi, I have been in pain for the better part of 4 years. I have had 2 c-sections. When I had my hysterectomy they notcied that I has massive amounts of adhesions. While they were in there they tried to get as may as they could. 2 years went by and I was fine. But then I started to have really bad cramps on my left side. I went to 3 doctors, and they all told me it was endometriosis.

It took 3 visits to the ER when they finelly did an ultrasound, and found a cyst the size of a baseball. They went in to get the cyst and saw that all of my orgens were attached to everything. My small intestines were attached to wall of my tummy. What really pisses me off is they didn't touch the adhesions. The doctor thought it best to leave it there.

4 months later I had another surgery where the tried to remove the adhesions. While they were in there they cut my left ureter.

They didn't relize that until I was getting ready to go home,(I had a small hole in my tummy that didn't close up.) blood and every other liquid that was in there came out. It was horrible.

They took me into surgery and saw what had happen, and repaired the damage. Unfortunately for 1 they couldn't see what they were doing because the adhesions were so bad, and 2 when ever I urinate it goes back up to my kedney.

It is a terriable pain. That surgery was in 8/2001. I was on Vicodin. After awhile it didn't seem to work. They then put me on Morphine and Baclofen for the bladder spasms.

About 8 weeks ago I started throwing up. We thought i was the flu. I was sick for about 6 days. It went away, but a week later it came back.

Since then I have been throwing up quite regular. And no it's not forced. It hurts so much when i do throw up. I get sick maybe 3 out of 7 days. The doctors don't know what it is that makes me sick. They are running all kinds of test. My spleen and liver are enlarged My liver & thyroid are also elevated Any ideas please email me. My emil is paddyswench@yahoo.com. Thank you for taking to time to read my eamil and my prayers go out to all of us who have this horrible problem.

--
All the best,
-Michele

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: