What helped me with my adhesions....

Tue Jun 21 21:51:41 2005

I was having so much trouble from my severe adhesions. I had to have so many tests including a colonoscopy, upper GI, X-rays, CT scans, etc... I was on pain medication and being closely watched by my gastroenterologist and internist. I was being told about how hard it was to do the colonoscopy and how long it took the dr. etc... I was put on VIOX, and other pain medications. I had nausea constantly, bouts of diaherriah and constipation, I walked hunched over most of the time. I was depressed and in pain!!

I found a way to cope and the best thing I ever did to help ease my pain. I started taking the herb SAMe this helped my mood and my pain.

When I do not take it for a few days I start getting my pain again. I also started running everyday. It started out as walking and running then just running. I would have tears in my eyes from the pain, but one day I could run without pain.

I run everyday (of course there are days here and there that I cannot run) and everyday I am usually completely pain free. I still get occiasional pain depending on if I eat too much fiber or forget my SAMe. You can get SAMe online and in stores.

The only kinds that work are the ones that are eneric coded and need refrigerated. SAMe does go bad so I get mine online from [url deleted]. You can also just type in SAMe into a search engine or Now catalog. Now also sells vitamins.

This has really helped me so much in my life... I have a life again. I can play with my children again. I just wanted to share my story with others that have to suffer with this horrible condition. Good luck and I hope some of you can find piece from the pain. If you want more info e-mail me at hank527@verizon.net. Marissa

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: