Spray gel

From: International Adhesions Society (tracy.joslin@adhesions.org)
Tue Jun 7 17:10:06 2005

From: adhesions@adhesions.org [mailto:adhesions@adhesions.org] On Behalf Of Kelly Vernon Sent: Monday, June 06, 2005 5:30 AM Subject: Re: Spray gel

I'm sorry to hear your daughter has Hirschprungs disease , my son 20 years ago was born with them also he had what they called long segment after 40 surgeries and years living in the hospital at st louis Mo ( childrens hospital) he is now a 6 foot 8 giant lol. We did have some problems with fistuals and adhesions on him about 5 years after he had his colonstomy removed, they had to go in a remove his adhesions but they also discoverd at that time more hirschprungs that they missed higher up , and i guess that happens . you might mention it to your drs that you want to know if they checked up higher which if there is some colon loss of nerves and ganglion cells that could be also the problem ...

if you ever want to chat i'm at catusgirl66@yahoo.com that is my email and IM chat address. I hope it all turns out for you tracy i really do ....

Kelly Vernon From: annemaree@tpg.com.au annemaree@tpg.com.au Subject: Re: spray gel

Hi! my daughter has had extensive bowel surgery for hirschprungs disease. She had a bowel obstruction at 2 then 10 problem free years.

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: