Looking for a doc

From: International Adhesions Society (tracy.joslin@adhesions.org)
Wed Jun 1 20:05:21 2005

From: adhesions@adhesions.org [mailto:adhesions@adhesions.org] On Behalf Of Kathy941E@aol.com Sent: Tuesday, May 31, 2005 5:48 PM Subject: Re: Looking for a doc

Hi! This is in response to Tammy who wrote Rachael in reference to a Dr. in Florida she had gone to. I too am in Florida and was hoping you would be able to share with me what Dr.? and How you liked him and his "bed side manners".?

So many Dr.'s are supposed to be good".but, they treat you as though you are insane and all of this is physco-symatic, and the pain will go away if we just keep busy" and not think about it"?????? Well, wouldn't that be great for those kind of Dr's. and there families to have ADHESIONS and live this life of torment! Bet they would treat us all differently than!

I know bed side manners and compassion isn't everything, the treatment and what the Dr. can do for ya is supposed to be the most and only important thing......I'm told, but I also feel, that a good repore and a Dr. who is not only good with your insides when your asleep, but also, good when your awake, a Dr. who is a people Dr. too. We after all are not a vehicle needing a mechanic, we also, need compassion and understanding and that is so important to me.

I too, would also, love to know if the U.S is F.D.A. approved yet for the Spray Gel?? If so who has it and where to go?? Besides out of the country.

Also, doing more research, I came across a Dr. who (in Germany) believes in a "Second-Look" Laprascope in a 7 day period of the first Lap. is this a good idea?? who in the U.S. does this? and why do alot of Dr.'s here feel it is a bad idea??? I have had years of surgeries and pain and you name it; just like the rest of us. It has been a life of not being able to live it to the fullest!

Would love to here from not only Tammy but, also, anybody who can answer any or all my questions. I am at a lost of who to turn to in the Medical field??

Thank You all for your support! This message Board has been truly a God sent! Kathy kathy941e@aol.com

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: