surgery soon for bowel please help

Sun May 1 15:30:46 2005

Hi I had a hysterectomy in 1992 and have had bad abdominal pain ever since.... it is funny I have been to hundreds of doctors and they have only casually mentioned adhesions like they were no big deal. I am scheduled to have all of my large bowel out in a few weeks to to inability to have a bowel movement since my hysterectomy in 92...hmmmmmmmmmm coincidence or adhesions or nerve damage ....

well what ever is causing the pain and paralasis of my bowel it all happened right after my hysterectomy..... I live in constant pain too.. in my lower right side near my appendix but they keep telling me my appendix is fine.. adhesions??? hmm I wonder...... and I have real trouble breathing like tightness in my diaphram.... and I am hoping that having the bowel out with help that as well.... but who knows.... I sure dont'want to end up worse than now.... my doctor mentioned using some kind of dissolvable thing to prevent adhesions...... I just hope I am not allergic to it as I am allergic to just about everything. my life is a mess.... my body is that of an 85 year old and I am only 41.....please email me with suggestions.... thanks oh ps..... yes I suspected adhesions because after I eat when there is anything at all in my intestines it feels very very tight and like a pulling feeling......

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: