Question for anyone

From: International Adhesions Society (tracy.joslin@adhesions.org)
Wed Apr 13 22:09:12 2005

From: adhesions@adhesions.org [mailto:adhesions@adhesions.org] On Behalf Of Kelly Murray Sent: Tuesday, April 12, 2005 10:35 PM To: tracy.joslin@adhesions.org Subject: Re: Question for anyone

I have a problem with saying to keep having surgeries. You can keep going in and having them removed and they almost always come back and can come back quite worse.

We all feel pretty good after surgery until they come back again and we start the same cycle. You can really get yourself into a mess having surgery after surgery. If you are going to have surgery, then you need to go to someone that specializes in removing them. There are a lot of people that have had 10 or more adheison surgeries that have major health issues now. So think twice before continuing the cycle.

I have been at the end of my rope lately with chronic pain and partial blockages but I know that if I just go and have surgery, it will only give me a month or so relief. So please, be careful. Kelly

> ----- Original Message -----
From: International Adhesions Society <mailto:tracy.joslin@adhesions.org> To: Multiple recipients of list ADHESIONS <mailto:adhesions@dns.obgyn.net> Sent: Tuesday, April 12, 2005 7:38 AM Subject: Question for anyone

Sender: goldensparkler61@yahoo.com (colleen) Subject: Re: Question for anyone

I had massive scar tissue around my uterus and ovaries. A hysterectomy did the job quite nicely to get rid of that pain.

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: