Re: Home to Heaven

Mon Mar 21 19:33:46 2005

Hi again Dee!!

I just wanted to say..as someone else had said... and i thought about this too....please don't give up!! That was what saddend me the most after i read your entry. I strongly believe that if you ask for the help.."they" will grant it....set an intention of health...god will,source..how ever you want to name them...will come to you..and ask ..out loud for angels to help....it does work,i swear on my life...during some extremley painful times..i asked...and i hadn't any pain killers...my angels, eased the pain...it was wonderful. Please...don't give up...know you have the love and support of every person who loves you..including all of us from the adhesion boards.

Ask for the help..it will come Dee.

I will continue to send you healing prayers.. and some for courage and strenght. this isn't your end honey......don't let it take over. use your love and faith to carry you..make it happen...

please take care...and try..please....try to place yourself in a postive state of mind... it will help...and remeber the love!!! It is all around you!! embrace it,drink it in...it is there for you to have and to use.

if you need to talk....please don't hesitate... if in any form I can help...even if it's to make you laugh..even a giggle..you have me!!

with love,

--
Amber cole

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: