Re: Home to Heaven

Mon Mar 21 19:35:20 2005

Dee all my heart and prayers are going out to you but please just dont give up maybe the lord is not done working in your life right now I understand that at times it gets so hard to keep going to keep fighting I am 39 yrs old I will be 40 yrs old in April I first got sick in Oct 88 i have had a complete hystrectomy, gallbladder appendix and Monday I was just discharged from being in the hospital for 3 1/2 week for my 19 small bowel obstruction sugery I dont tell you this to get sympathy just to try to help you understand that you are not alone in what you are feeling I know there have been so many times that I just feel that I have fought enough and was tired of being poked and feeling like a ginnie pig .There are still times I want to give up but if the lord wants me home he will send form me in his time not mine . When things get hard to deal with and you cant take it day by day then you take it hour by hour just set yourself small goals call your pastor or family or a friend to come over and pray with you . We have to let Everything go and put it in his hands and let his will be done . I will be here if you need to talk to someone just im me or email me Take care and God Bless

--
Sharon Harris

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: