Adhesion specialist?

From: International Adhesions Society (
Sun Feb 27 16:17:56 2005

From: [] On Behalf Of Sent: Friday, February 25, 2005 8:29 PM Subject: Re: Adhesion specialist?

Ask your doctor about myofascial release. If he/she does not know about it then look in the yellow pages for physical therapy. I don't know where you live, but I live in Michigan and many doctors are leaning toward the myofascial release therapy. Good luck !

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: