question - to Sam

From: International Adhesions Society (
Tue Feb 22 19:08:06 2005

From: [] On Behalf Of Sent: Sunday, February 20, 2005 10:50 PM Subject: Re: question

Sam, The first thing you need to do is make a copy of adhesion letter Dr. Wiseman wrote specifically to give to your doctor so that he/she would understand more clearly of your condition.

Secondly, you may want to find a pain specialist to help you deal with the pain you are in. I have been working with my pain specialist for over 4 yrs. I also know that the more surgery you have, the worst it can get. Also, you may want to find out if there is a support group in your state.

You can find out on the adhesion website under support groups. I hope this helps you. If you do need a surgeon then you need to check out- and also celebration hospital on the adhesion website. Dr. Gerhart in on and specializes in adhesions and Dr. Jay Redan works at Celebration Hospital in Celebration Florida who is also an adhesion specialist. I hope these suggestions help you. Dee

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: