HELP - to Marlene

From: International Adhesions Society (
Tue Feb 22 19:01:43 2005

From: [] On Behalf Of Sent: Sunday, February 20, 2005 10:29 PM Subject: Re: HELP

Marlene, Unfortunately the more surgery you have the worst it can get in most cases. Have you tried contacting a pain specialist or a pain clinic? I have a pain specialist that I have personally been with for over 4 yrs and he is wonderful. He understands completely about my disease and how it effects me physically.

As a matter of fact, I have an appointment with him on Tuesday 2/22/05. You may want to give a pain specialist a try and also see if there is a support group in your state. You can look to find it on website under support group. I am trying to start a support group in my area also to help others who are in the same situation as I. If there isn't a support group in your local area, you may think of trying to start one. It is really excellent therapy for us all. Dee

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: