Adhesions & Lower Back Pain

From: International Adhesions Society (tracy.joslin@adhesions.org)
Tue Feb 22 19:00:52 2005

From: adhesions@adhesions.org [mailto:adhesions@adhesions.org] On Behalf Of Kelly Murray Sent: Sunday, February 20, 2005 10:15 PM Subject: Re: Adhesions & Lower Back Pain

Adhesions usually do not show up on any x-ray's or tests. The only 100% way to prove you have them is through surgery.

If you have had them before then more then likely, you have them back. Endo and surgery can cause them. The best thing you can do is talk to your doctor to see about going to pain management. Massage, pain meds, Yoga, stretching etc..

I have adhesion disease and have had several surgeries for them. Some days I am at my wits end. Massage does help me and I am on pain management. Kelly

Sender: eyespecgirl@charter.net (Terri) Subject: Re: Adhesions & Lower Back Pain

Hello, I am a 53 yr old working as an optician in Medford, Ore....have ha a radical hysterectomy in 2000..I was full of endrometeosis and later got horrible adesions.that were so painfull they tended to pull me down forward by days end.... after extensive phsyical therapy and such it seemed to get better, for awhile then ablut 3 yrs ago it came back with a vengence....

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: