Where to go from here?

Thu Jan 27 16:24:14 2005

Hello- this is my first visit here, but I am a well documented case. Of which, no one will even look at my records. It is just too easy to write me off; and I no longer accept this as a form of treatment.

My doctors refuse further surgery for adhesiolysis. (5) My doctors refuse to diagnose ARD. I fought for almost 30 years for the Endo diagnosis, but endo was only one of many signs I have leading me to believe I have ARD, the least of which being all my operative reports, with adhesions found surgery 1, to even the last surgery. (I quote: "you were dead on accurate as to where your adhesions are located!") My doctors refuse to even take the time to review the educational materials I provided from this site. Everyone is too busy, or just too busy in disbelief.

My life is again on the line, my adhesions are all over my abdomen-5 locations I can feel via bowel material, and I have no where to turn. No one to talk to, and God knows I've been as honest as the day is long. I average 3-5 days between bowel passings on a good week, and on a bad one, I'll easily go 7 days without going and I balloon to 9 mos pregnant regularly. I am not fat, however, due to the uncontrollable bloating, wear clothing for someone who is 50 lbs heavier. How in the world do I get a doc to diagnose me with ARD? My gyn stated flatly that I shouldn't be so worried about being believed: my op reports are "more" than adequate.

Here's some irony to add to the picture: At one time, I had gotten onto Penn & Teller's BS site on Showtime...I was accused/deleted for the posting of sexually explicit material for describing our disease. A site dedicated to Non-Censorship... censored me for trying to explain ARD-when asked, no less. I should add, that at No time, did I ever use any word that was sexual in nature! (but because I referred to bm's, apparently)

I feel for anyone who suffers as I do, period. No one should have to live this way. God bless those of you who try to help those of us who suffer.

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: