Pressure

Tue Jan 25 15:25:50 2005

Well, here I am again, trying to see just how long I can wait before I go back to the doctor with the pressure I am feeling on my right side again. It will be 1 1/2 years since my last operation which I had to have a kidney removed due to adhesions. Not to bad I say. But still quite tiring. I can never get ahead financially or at work. Right now I am waiting to go permanent at a company before I go to the doctor.

Sometimes I think it is unfair of me to expect any employer to understand. But what can I do for money? I have to keep going somehow.

I have lost all female reproductive organs, appendix, bladder repair, kidney not to mention numerous colon resections. I just wish this would get easier and it just dosen't. Pain gets to be horrendous after these operations not to mention trying to recoop afterwards and get my digestive tract going again.

Besides barriers and special surgical instruments that Doctors can use to prevent these adhesions, has anyone anywhere heard of another alternative? Another way to prevent these adhesions from growing? I thought a few years back after one of my operations I had heard something about Germany have a spray gel that they use when operating on persons that get adhesions. I heard it was working but was very preliminary.

Any doctors in Fort Worth that have adhesion experience or even Dallas.

I am 90% sure this is where I am heading again having already gone down this road quite a few times.

Besides the questions I am asking, I would also like to show my support of this website and to any individuals going thru the same thing I am. I have read messages of people who have had 20+ operations. this is amazing to me. I am barely handling going on 9. Let me know if there is anything I can do to help support this website or the individuals utilizing it. Maybe, just maybe, if I get involved helping people with the same frustrating problem some good can come out of even this.

Please let me know and God Bless.

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: