hanging by a thread

From: International Adhesions Society (tracy.joslin@adhesions.org)
Sat Jan 8 17:43:40 2005

From: adhesions@adhesions.org [mailto:adhesions@adhesions.org] On Behalf Of Caplanwolfel@aol.com Sent: Saturday, January 08, 2005 12:24 AM Subject: Re: hanging by a thread

Dear Chelle,

Have you heard of Dr. Redan he is in Florida my story sounds similar to yours and this Doctor was able to locate my pain and remove the adhesions scare tissue and endemotrosis I had surgery this past Tuesday and although I am sore from the surgery I am felling a little better all the other doctors told me I would just have to get use to the pain or they just didn't know what to do for me after my first office visit with Dr. Redan he explained where my pain was and confident he could help me I started speaking with him through an e-mail because I was desperate to get help I would strongly suggest e-mailing him if it is not possible to go in for an office visit he was able to help me when no one else could I only hope he can do the same for you. Don't give up it is possible to get better with the right doctors.

I would be more than happy to help you any way I can I know what your going thru and how painful and hard it is I hope this e-mail was of help to you. Lisa

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: