Kruschinksi and others

From: International Adhesions Society (tracy.joslin@adhesions.org)
Sat Jan 8 17:38:25 2005

From: adhesions@adhesions.org [mailto:adhesions@adhesions.org] On Behalf Of Caplanwolfel@aol.com Sent: Saturday, January 08, 2005 12:08 AM Subject: Re: Dr. Kruschinksi and others

Dear Beth,

I live in Florida and just had surgery by Dr. Redan he is the doctor in the celebration Hospital. I found his name on this web site I went to him because all the other doctors told me I need to just learn to live with the pain I knew there had to be a doctor able to remove my adhesions and endometrosis I was very happy with his quick response to my email and after an office visit he explained where my pain was and felt he could handle it.

My surgery was January 7th and he did find extensive endometrosis which he and a excellent obgyn doctor removed so far so good I don't know where your writing from but if you can get in to Dr. Redan It is well worth the consult if that is not possible e-mail him and maybe he can help you too he can review you case through the mail if he is to far away for an office visit.

I will keep in touch with you if you like and tell you how my recovery is going and if you like I can tell you my history. Don't give up there are good DR's out there and it is possible to get better you just need to find the right one for you!

Lisa

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: