spray gel

Tue Dec 28 16:12:25 2004

Hi my name is leiza and i am totally disabled now due to adhesions. I have had 15 surgeries related to adhesions. I am 49 and have to say i have tried almost everything from herbal treatments to the latest adhesion barriers. this past year i have been getting worse and started looking for a doctor here in Maine to do the surgery. No one will do it due to my extensive operative history unless i am experiencing a total blockage and it is life threatening.

I heard of a doctor in Germany through this forum that uses spray gel and has been successful in relieving pain and giving patients an adhesion free life! Please if anyone has had surgery where they have used spray gel could you write to me about your experience, was it successful? I would go to Germany if the dr. accepts me. physically, emotionally, and finacially it would take a miracle to get there but this sounds like it is miracle stuff this spray gel.

I heard it is in the Caymen Islands too? Anyway any info pros and cons would be welcome as this is probably my last hope My last surgery was in Florida and they used Seprafilm, it did extend my life although it never relieved the pain.

I pray this letter does not fall on deaf ears and that i hear something hopeful! If there is anything I could do to help others not go through what I have been through I would gladly do it. It took two years of battle to get disability but I finally won so stick to it if you are in that battle.

And yes most of my life i was told a was crazy and that the pain was all in my head. But each surgeoun that has worked on me could not beleive the physical distress I was under and they saw it was not in my mind made up!

--
leizahiltz@yahoo.com

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: