Hi there I am new here and in alot of pain

Tue Dec 28 16:11:20 2004

I have been reading some of your posts and it really feels like I am thinking or have thought about what alot of you have spoken about.

I am a 28 year old recently separated woman who is experiencing alot of agony. I have only had two abdominal related surgeries all my life and they were 16 years apart. However, the amount of pain I am now experiencing is becoming intolerable. At the age of 12 I had an appendectomy and then at the age I am now I had laporoscopic surgery for what they thought was endometriosis. What my surgeon found was as she put it " tons of adhesions all along the right side of my body into my intestines and reproductive organs".

I am now being tested for crohns and collitis and they looking for irritalbe bowel syndrome. I have been poked and prodded with little success. I just got back from my family doctor asking her for some pain killers because I can't take the pain anymore. She almost did not give them to me.....I had to explain the finer points of what I have been expereincing just to pass gas. Not to mention what it feels like to have bowel movement.. I am alergic to advil and ibuprofen based products...I have anaphalactic allergies to all NSAIDs. So I need something to calm the agony occasionally. It is funny though!!

I next to never will take something for the pain I deal and deal and then wait till I can't take it any more because i know the codiene can mess everything up worse.

I hope to get to know all of you over time and hopefully every one takes care of them selves the best they can

--
take care of yourself and each other

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: