Re: uterus adhesions to abdominal wall

Sun Dec 12 13:53:01 2004

I too have my uterus adhesed to my abdominal wall. I had a C-section in 2001 and everything went ok-so I thought.In 2002 I had to have emergency surgery for an ovarian cyst that ruptured.When they performed this surgery they found that my bladder was adhesed to my uterus and my uterus was adhesed to my abdominal wall.

They were able to unattach al of my organs at that time. Well this year(2004) I have been in a lot of pain. My lower back and my lower abdomine hurt so bad every day that my doctor decided for me to have a laparoscopy done.They found another ovarian cyst but they also found a lot of adhesions again.There was an adhesion covering the cyst and my ovary and my uterus was once again attached to my abdominal wall. They were able to take care of the adhesion on my ovary but was unable to remove my uterus from my abdominal wall because they said it was too much of a risk of severe bleedind and a hysterectomy might be needed.I want to become pregnant but I am very worried about the risks of my uterus still being attached.Does anyone know what the risks are or have any suggestions or information?I would greatly appreciate any ideas.

--
Sarah

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: