Successfull Adhesion-Syrgert is Complex but Possible

From: International Adhesions Society (tracy.joslin@adhesions.org)
Sun Dec 12 13:51:58 2004

From: Kelly Murray [mailto:klmurray_61@msn.com] Sent: Saturday, December 11, 2004 8:46 AM Subject: Successfull Adhesion-Syrgert is Complex but Possible

Yes this site has heard of Germany and Spray Gel. There have been quite of few people from here go there. Myself included. I had surgery there 2 years next week. I am not sure what the actual success rate is.

I know I have adhesions back. I did have my gallbladder out 6 months after Germany surgery but I also had a lot of pelvic pain right after surgery in Germany. I am not sure why my body would reject it. I can't prove that my gallbladder problems started the adhesions back but I believe that the gallbladder wasn't even involved at the time as it all started in the pelvic area. I have severe adhesion disease from top abdomen to lower abdomen.

Do we know the actual percentage cure rate? Is this after one or two years? I would love to go try it again if there are a lot of people that are going and having pelvic surgeries for adhesions and waiting two years before claiming they are cured? What about people that have severe adhesion disease? Are these people cured?

So on success rates, one needs to look at individuals and ask "Where were the adhesions? How advanced of the disease were they??

I do think this is the best place to go at this time, but is it the smartest? Kelly

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: