I have my first vist scheduled with Dr. Redan

Wed Dec 8 09:58:19 2004

I am very excited to be able to meet with Dr. Redan I have been suffering in pain for over a year this time I have had 2 surgeries this past year because the pain became so bad I couldn't stand after the surgeries I recieved some relief but the pain continued in the same spot as before.I don't believe my extent of endometrosis and adhesions are that of so many of you but to live with pain takes it toll on us all I want everyone at this web site to know .that when I sat here in pain and desperation one night I found your e-mails to one another and e-mail Dr.Redan.

he called me the next morning and I am going to meet him tomorrow .I live in xxxx (western) Flordia and was afraid of where I might have to travel to find a good surgeon if it had not been for this web site and reading your e-mails I don't know how I would have found this docotor.I am posting this to thank-you all for giving me some light again at the end of the tunnel I hope to continue posting my progress in the near furture.

--
                                     Lisa
(moderator: city name deleted for privacy)

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: