Need to find a dr

From: International Adhesions Society (
Thu Nov 11 18:55:11 2004

From: []On Behalf Of Sent: Thursday, November 11, 2004 6:23 AM Subject: Re: Need to find a dr

Sharon, There is a website you can go to for help. It is There are 3 adhesion specialist who will be able to help you. I am very glad that you have a wonderful primary care who truly understands the pain you are in. It is a non ending battle everyday. You also may want to start walking 15 min a day and also invest in a jacuzzi to help you relieve some of the pain you are in. There are 2 specialist in PA and 1 in FL. I have called The Mayo Clinic to see if there have been any studies in the last 10yrs on adhesions. I was told no, because of the high cost of this disease.

I was also told that ARD in their mind was not really a disease. HA!

I don' t know of any adhesion specialist in your area. But I will try and do some more research for you. Take Care and God Bless, Dee

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: