Adhesions and no menstruation

From: International Adhesions Society (tracy.joslin@adhesions.org)
Thu Nov 11 18:51:07 2004

From: adhesions@adhesions.org [mailto:adhesions@adhesions.org]On Behalf Of Jennifer Carpenter Sent: Wednesday, November 10, 2004 11:03 AM Subject: Adhesions and no menstruation

I had surgery almost 2 years ago and my pain is comming back. My obgyn/Surgeon couldn't tell me where the adhesions came from, I never had an STD, I never had surgery before and there were no signs of Endo. I am infertile and had massive pain during menstruation the surgery took my pain away (which was only during menstruation) but its coming back and is almost constant for the last week. Does anyone know if Adhesions can stop your menstral cycle? Ever since I have been skipping cycles and I have only had 6 out of the last 12 months. Could It be possible that adhesions stangled my ovaries? The PAP and Blood tests came back OK. Still waiting to see my OBGYN since June...

Jen, F'ton NB Canada

International Adhesions Society <tracy.joslin@adhesions.org> wrote: Sender: rmasse2333@aol.com (Robin M) Subject: Re: Adhesions and Hysterectomy

Dear Karen, Many women will tell you that having a hysterectomy is the worse thing you can do, but I do not feel that way. I had my hysterectomy in 94. I had heavy periods and could not be gone from home for more than an hour, even with a super tampon and xtra big pad. I had large clots and not only did I have adhesion pain but the pain was worse with my period. It seemed to take a long time to get over the surgical pain and to feel like myself again, but it was worth it.

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: