From: International Adhesions Society (
Mon Nov 8 21:38:35 2004

From: []On Behalf Of Sent: Monday, November 08, 2004 9:28 AM Subject: Re: Advice

Teresa, My advice to you is to seek an adhesion specialist. I don't know where you live, but there is a website you can go to : There are 3 adhesion specialist on this site who would be willing to hear you case and see if there is anything they can do for you.

I do believe being overweight can cause more harm than good. I to am overweight and trying to get this weight off.

Another suggestion would be to seek a pain management dr who can help you be able to control the pain your in. I hope this helps you. Dee

moderator note: visit our sponsors to learn more:

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: