Aggravated

From: International Adhesions Society (tracy.joslin@adhesions.org)
Thu Oct 21 21:40:08 2004

From: adhesions@adhesions.org [mailto:adhesions@adhesions.org]On Behalf Of cathy coakley Sent: Thursday, October 21, 2004 2:21 AM Subject: Re: Aggravated

WOW!!! It took me 2 years and 40lbslost before they Could Diagnose me too! I KNEW it was my Gallbladder, but all test where Negative! Then, they did an endoscope down throat, found Cyrtals in Bile!!! Got Surge and Bam Adhesions all over my Liver!

Man, u think that these Doc would get a Clue Huh??? My friend had stones, and witnessed my attacks, she kept telling me. it is your Gall bladder! cathy

From: adhesions@adhesions.org [mailto:adhesions@adhesions.org]On Behalf Of Kim Laramore Sent: Monday, October 18, 2004 8:29 AM

Subject: Re: Aggravated You sound like you have the exact situation I experienced after my hysterectomy. I had a hysterectomy in 2001. Within weeks I felt 'pressure' underneath my back right ribs. Sometimes the pain was worse than other times. I asked my OB/GYN about this and he brushed it off. Over time the pressure (which was constant) would become extremely painful. When I would see my regular family doctor, I would ask him if he thought it was a gallbladder. He too brushed it off.

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: