IBS? - Colleen

From: International Adhesions Society (tracy.joslin@adhesions.org)
Thu Oct 14 09:57:29 2004

From: adhesions@adhesions.org [mailto:adhesions@adhesions.org]On Behalf Of Jennifer Carpenter Sent: Tuesday, October 12, 2004 6:57 AM Subject: Re: IBS? - Colleen

Yes I Know what you are talking about! Years before I was Diagnosed with Adhesions (found when I was looking into my infertility) I had been in pain on and off with IBS symptoms. Yet I knew there was something more.

I do suggest reading up on IBS because food therapy can help. Peppermint tea can help with pain and Digestion. I have cut out acidic fruit (apples, oranges) unless they are cooked. Before my surgery I had my IBS symptoms under control. When I realised I had adhesions everything fell into place and I don't feel like I am crazy anymore.

Good luck and let us know how things are going.

Jen From: magentarose75@aol.com (Colleen ) Subject: IBS?

Hi, I have written several times on the forum. I wanted to know if anyone (and I am sure there is) who has this problem. In April, I had a lap done which the doc removed massive adhesions. I am happy to say that all of my female organs are healthy. My gall bladder was removed a few years ago. About three weeks after the surgery, I had pain in my left side of the abdomen and left flank area.

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: