Re: HELP ME

Wed Sep 29 23:42:28 2004

Is there any way we can confirm that the Spray Gel trials are over and there is no approval by the FDA?

--
Dusti Kirk

At Wed, 22 Sep 2004, Chris wrote: > >This is the understanding I got about why the Spray Gel is more >successful in Germany than it is here in the US. The Spray Gel is only >going to be as good as the surgeon using it. If the surgeon never >properly treats the adhesions in the first place, Spray Gel or no Spray >Gel, you are still going to have pain. Anyway, it was explained to me >that only 5% of the doctors in Germany get to become surgeons. And once >they are a surgeon, that's all they do. So they are really good at what >they do. Here, any GYN has the ability to do surgery, no matter how few >he does a year. Not that they're all bad here. But this made a lot of >sense to me. Also, in Germany, they do a second look one week later, >correct any adhesions that are re-growing, and apply more Spray Gel. I >don't know if they did that or not during the trials though. > >At Tue, 21 Sep 2004, Janine Love wrote: >> >>Hey Tammy; >>I've been in recent contact with Dr. Lyons, and do to the devestation >>in the Caymans, he obviously is not doing surgeries there right now. He >>also said that the SprayGel trials have ended here in the states because >>it wasn't working here.

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: