Re: making life changes due to adhesions

Fri Sep 24 10:26:23 2004

Cheryl,

I completely understand having to make life changes due to ARD. I just broke off a long term relationship and moved back in with my parents. All of my things are in storage. I have a four year old son and I can't play with him like I did. I just took a leave of absense from work. I need to find out and do more for myself. I am in so much pain every day. It has gotten to the point that I can not be in one position too long. I am trying all new doctors. My goal is to get to a pain level I can handle. I understand about life style changes and this problem. It is so unfair that pain rules your life.

--
Colleen

At Tue, 7 Sep 2004, Cheryl wrote: > >I just recently had to quit my job because of adhesions. It feels so >strange to be at home. I am dealing with all types of emotions. Even >though I don't feel better, my husband says that I look better just from >not dealing with the stress from my job. I worked for DMV. The other >night we went for a walk to pick some blackberries. I have been on the >couch since with chronic pain. >

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: