making life changes due to adhesions

From: International Adhesions Society (tracy.joslin@adhesions.org)
Sun Sep 12 16:32:57 2004

From: adhesions@adhesions.org [mailto:adhesions@adhesions.org]On Behalf Of Dee1020tt@aol.com Sent: Sunday, September 12, 2004 1:17 PM Subject: Re: making life changes due to adhesions

Cheryl, I am so sorry that you are feeling down. I will keep you in my prayers. I too have adhesions and I am coping with it the best way I can. I am trying to hold on to my job. I am on FMLA intermediate, which means that if the pain becomes unbearable I can leave. I love the company I work for but I am so afraid of losing my job due to using so much FMLA. I am trying so hard not to use it unless the pain is too much to deal with. I live on my own and have my own place, but I am so afraid of my future.

Fearing that I might lose my apartment and job. Fear that I may be out on the streets begging for money. Becoming homeless. It really scares me. I just was seen recently by my primary care doctor and told him I am going to put off surgery until I have another bowel obstruction. I also have 2 bulging discs in the T11 spine and also a hernia. I have high blood pressure and my cholesterol is 240. I know that it is just a matter of time before I become a homeless person. Please keep my in your prayers. Dee

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: