FW: Pain Management/ Tramadol

Wed Sep 15 22:35:29 2004

Hey Tracey;

Everyone is different and reacts differently to meds. I too take Tramadol, and it is very drying to the system, so I do need to make sure that I stay "regular". Other than that, I have had no side effects (and I've been on it almost 1 year) and I have had no addiction problems (I went off of it for 1 week while on vacation just laying around and did fine). I agree with you that it does take the edge off, and is not perfect as a complete pain reliever.

-----Original Message----- From: adhesions@adhesions.org [mailto:adhesions@adhesions.org] On Behalf Of International Adhesions Society Sent: Wednesday, September 15, 2004 2:00 PM To: Multiple recipients of list ADHESIONS Subject: Pain Management/ Tramadol From: "Tracey Cutler" <tracey_cutler@ntlworld.com> Subject: Re: Pain Management/ Tramadol

Hi, I have been on Tramadol for 8 weeks now (codeine based painkillers have paralysed my bowel!) but find it only just takes the edge off the pain. Can you tell me what you mean by "terrible side effects"? Maybe I have been lucky but I haven't had any so far. Hope I'm not speaking too soon!!! Thanks Tracey

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: